- 1 cup dates (soaked for 2 hours prior, then drained)
- ½ cup lupin crumb
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs matcha powder
- 2 tbs almond butter
- ¼ cup almond milk (as needed)
Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
Roll into balls, then in desiccated coconut. You may need to tweak quantities to make the right consistency.
Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum before eating.
These make the perfect morning or afternoon tea snack!
For the Base:
▪️1/2 cup Peanut Butter
▪️1/4 cup Maple Syrup
▪️2 tbs Coconut Oil
▪️1 1/4 cup Lupin Flour
▪️1/4 cup Almond Meal
For the Top:
▪️150g Dark Chocolate
▪️2 tbs Peanut Butter
1. Add peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until a thick dough is formed.
3. Press into a lined baking tin and set aside in the fridge.
4. Melt dark chocolate with peanut butter and pour over the top of cookie dough.
5. Put back in the fridge to set before slicing.
*store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 large brown onion cut into rings
- ¾ cup lupin flour
- ½ cup corn flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup lupin crumb
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray
- Get two shallow bowls. In the first one combine flours, baking powder, and salt. Dredge the onion rings through the mixture and set aside. Add the beer and egg and stir together using a whisk. Dredge the onion rings in the mixture making sure it is fully coated. Set on a wire rack that is over a cookie sheet and let the excess mixture drain. In the second pie plate combine the crumbs, pepper and garlic salt. Dredge the onion rings in the breadcrumb mixture covering them fully. Shake excess off and set aside.
2. Heat the air fryer to 200 degrees and place the rings in the air fryer basket that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Do not overlap. Spray the top of the onion rings with cooking spray to help with browning. Cook for 2-4 minutes per side flipping once.
3. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.