For the Base:
▪️1/2 cup Peanut Butter
▪️1/4 cup Maple Syrup
▪️2 tbs Coconut Oil
▪️1 1/4 cup Lupin Flour
▪️1/4 cup Almond Meal
For the Top:
▪️150g Dark Chocolate
▪️2 tbs Peanut Butter
1. Add peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until a thick dough is formed.
3. Press into a lined baking tin and set aside in the fridge.
4. Melt dark chocolate with peanut butter and pour over the top of cookie dough.
5. Put back in the fridge to set before slicing.
*store in the fridge for up to 5 days.