Edamame & chickpea dip
- 100g frozen shelled edamame
- 400g tin chickpeas
- 50ml olive oil
- 50ml milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 small clove of garlic
- pinch of salt
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Chopped cherry tomatoes
- Blend of quinoa and lupin crumb
- Chopped red onion
- Dressing of maple syrup, tamari sauce, olive oil
- For the dip: defrost the edamame by placing in a small bowl and cover in boiling water, leave until softened for 3-5 minutes. Drain and discard the water.
Add the edamame to a high-speed food processor or blender with all the remaining ingredients (you may need a splash more liquid if you’re using a blender), blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Place all salad ingredients in a bowl with a dollop of dip and drizzle dressing over.