– 40g frozen raspberries, microwaved and mashed
– 30g 5-Grain Goodness muesli
– 10g toasted protein flakes
– 5g chia seeds
– 70g plain yogurt
– 1/2 scoop vegan vanilla protein
– Toppings: more Lupin flakes, raspberries, pepitas and runny peanut butter
1. Combine the mashed raspberries, oats, Lupin flakes, chia seeds, yogurt and 1 cup liquid (I used pistachio milk!). Pour into a container and store overnight
2. In the morning, transfer the overnight oats to a bowl and top with all your yummy toppings of choice!
Thanks to Bianca from @_thedailyfoodfeed for this creation!