- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup toasted protein flakes
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons rice malt Syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water, optional
- Line square baking tin with baking paper (8 x 8 inch or 20cm x 20cm).
- Pop all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped. If the mixture isn’t combining well pop a tablespoon or two of water at a time into the food processor and continue to blitz.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and flatten with your hands for consistency. Sprinkle with coconut (optional) and pop in the fridge for an hour until set. Slice into squares.