Recipe: Makes 8 pancakes
- 3/4 cup plain flour of choice
- ¼ cup lupin flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs chia
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- Toppings of choice (e.g berries, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup)
- Soak chia seeds in water for 5 minutes.
- Combine chia seeds and all other ingredients in a bowl and cook on hot pan with coconut oil (if you use a non-stick pan you barely need any oil).
- Top with your favourite ingredients!