Thanks to Tina for this 3.30-itis saviour!
1 Cup rolled oats
1/2 cup lupin crumb
/3 cup sunflower seeds
⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbp chia seeds
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes or dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup chopped raw cashews (or nut of your choice)
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Place dry ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Melt the rice malt syrup and coconut oil together in microwave.
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the dry and mix well.
- Add in the boiling water and pinch of salt and stir until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool on a rack for 10 minutes, before removing it and cutting into 12 bars.
- Store in an airtight container. You can even freeze some for later if there are any left!