- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and 2cm cubed
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup Lupin Kibble
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- Optional toppings: coriander, avocado, and lime
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the casserole dish and mix well. Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, recover with tin foil, and place back in the oven for 40 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes, covered, before serving.
- Serve with coriander, avocado, and lime juice.