Thanks to Hollie for this recipe!
- 2 white fish of your choice fillets eg. Basa
- 2 small eggs
- 1/2 cup Lupin Crumb
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon rind
- Oil of your choice (I use olive oil)
Whisk eggs in shallow bowl
2. Combine lupin crumb with salt and pepper and grate a small amount of lemon rind into the crumb
3. Coat each basa fillet in the whisked egg.
4. Coat each basa fillet in crumb mixture.
5. Heat oil in pan, and fry the fillets over a medium heat until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve with a salad and desired sauce.