- 1/2 cup lupin crumb
- 1/2 cup ground linseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 tsp dried herbs & spices of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water, stirring to combine mixture. You will end up with a thick “dough.”
- Spread mixture out on to a lined baking tray. Using fingertips or back of a spoon, press and smooth the mixture out so it is no more than 5mm thick.
- Using a sharp knife, deeply score/cut your dough along desired cracker shapes.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes (check to make sure they are not burning).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, then break into crackers.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.