- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups Lupin Flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 90g butter, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity).
- Sift flours into bowl, stir in baking powder and sugar. Rub in butter. Add combined rinds, egg and milk, stir with a fork until just combined. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pan, sprinkle with coconut, press coconut on gently.
- Bake in moderately hot oven about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked. Cool muffins on wire rack.
Suitable to freeze.