3 cups broccoli, chopped(450 g)
2 cups water (470 mL)
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- 1 cup Lupin Flour(60 g)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a saucepan over medium high heat add broccoli and water. Let steam for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Drain the broccoli and let cool in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once cool add cheddar cheese, egg, lupin flour, minced garlic, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix until the mixture has a semi-creamy texture.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out medium dollops of mixture and place it in the pan. Let cook on each side for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.