Thanks to Lucy for this protein packed goody
- 1 cup lupin flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs pepitas
- 1 tbs flaxseed
1. Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Melt the coconut oil in microwave, and add to ingredients.
3. Once combined, make 50 cent-sized balls and place on lined baking tray. Flatten with a fork.
4. Bake for 15 mins on 180 degrees fan-forced.