Makes 6 large muffins
Thanks to Lynne for this berry good recipe!
1 1/2 C lupin flour
1 1/2 C almond meal
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
¼ C cold pressed coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
zest of 1 large lemon
4 large eggs
2 Tbspns raw honey or organic maple syrup
1 green apple, peeled & chopped into small chunks
200 g fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease 6 portion muffin tin or line with paper
2. Combine the lupin flour, almond meal and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the lemon zest, eggs, oil, and honey to form a batter.
4. Fold in the apple and blueberries.
5. Divide into prepared muffin tins.
6. Bake for 35–40 minutes until cooked through and golden.
7. Cool completely and enjoy.