Prep and Cook time 35 minutes
- 1 ½ cups (225g) gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Lupin Flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg, beaten lightly
- 150g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 300g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/3 cups milk
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot (200°C/180°C fan-forced). Lightly grease pans of the muffin tray or spray patty pans and place in muffin tin.
2. Sift flours and baking powder into a large bowl, add the sugar then the combined vanilla, eggs, butter, milk and rind. Stir quickly with a large metal spoon until just combined. Do not overmix. Add the berries and stir through gently.
3. Divide the muffin mixture among the pans. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.